- Houghton Chemical offers a FREE Hydronic Fluids Evaluation in order to ensure that corrosion and freeze protection are maintained in customer’s systems.
- The Hydronic Fluids Evaluation is free for systems containing 250 gallons or more of our WINTREX® or SAFE-T-THERM® family of fluids.
- This evaluation is designed to assure the long-term performance of these fluids and help minimize replacement fluid requirements as well as system maintenance and repair costs.
- Houghton Chemical can supply special fluid sampling kits for use by customers participating in the analysis program.
How to sample your system:
- After the system has been filled and circulated for 24 hours, draw a four-ounce sample and send in the sample kit provided. This first Hydronic Fluids Evaluation and analysis will provide a baseline and assure that the system is starting on the correct levels.
- After the system is in operation, it is recommended that samples be taken once a year.